BNL 14.3% 0.8¢ blue star helium limited

I think its more about showing confidence in what you are...

1. 1,639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 203
    I think its more about showing confidence in what you are doing..

Since the release of the financials we can see they have been quick to increase thier "take off the table", yet shareholders are left holding the bag, wondering if they should also cash in at these low price points.

Understand its peanuts in the scheme of things and we thrashed this out in the other thread.

lets see how quick he is to sell on any raising prices going forward, which would mean he is not a company maker but just in for the quick salary buck and free share options he can dump..

Which we have seen the team try it on only resently with the increase in bonus options.

Sure, always got no problem with this when the company to a point of making money and hurdles have been hit.

but these guys are still in the "remote management cowboys" bucket as far as i am concerned as they are not boots on the ground and thus as we saw on one of the drills that could have blown the company up. a rookie epa inspection and i am guessing they are still on that radar. (understand about the joys of subcontractors).

still room for banger on this one 'if they dont fark it up', which over the years seen plenty of Oz geo's milk the market using US patches of ground.. these plays are as dangerous as any 3rd world or Africian play if the team dont have a successful track record of "creation of shareholder value" verses polishing those white boots many of the Perth Directorships have a history of..
    Last edited by DGcruzing: 19/04/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $15.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $2.09K 277.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 5447132 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 9528771 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.8¢
  Change
0.001 ( 14.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ 4034
Last updated 15.54pm 06/05/2024 ?
BNL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.