BNL 16.7% 0.5¢ blue star helium limited

Ann: Voyager Project Update, page-32

1. 713 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 121
    Guaranteed they saw the SP drop to 2.1 yesterday and they thought oh shit, we need the SP to hang around higher for the upcoming CR that we all know will have to happen soon. Would not be surprised if this dropped in the next few weeks following this.

And I don't know why it took them a good week after their stated deadline or hell why this announcement wasn't dropped earlier in August when they surely would have known that they were redesigning the well.

Does anyone know whether the revised well design would require approval from the COGCC? Cause if it does, has the time for that to happen been factored into this new timing, because that is out of their hands - so potential for further delays.

They've reaffirmed that the delay won't affect revenue timelines. I cannot see that happening, drilling needs to be done, flow testing as well. And if they don't drill it right, means they need to do more work.

This is just another fluff announcement. Until the drill is actually in the ground and we get proof of helium extraction this company will still remain in the doghouse with a big red flag in my books.

Still would vote for this management team to be booted because clearly dgaf about shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $9.724M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $575 115K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 7321526 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 3971215 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.25am 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BNL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.