VRC 20.0% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Ann: VRC Identifies Site for Natural Graphite Production Facility, page-25

1. 5,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3663
    FiveCent,

I fully understand why the market is not paying much attention to Volt. What I don't do, is stick the boots into management for not having got to where we need to be. I rather look for the reasons why Volt haven't achieved the end result.

What Volt have not been able to achieve is the important ingredient of securing funding. Had they been able to do that we would be looking at a completely different set of circumstances.

Having said that, the reality is NO ONE else has been able to achieve the necessary funding either. So does one blame our management team for not getting the job done when it would appear there is no other management team from other graphite companies that have been able to kick the all important goal.

I guess that is why I have probably defended the company when others have looked for someone to blame.
    Its a tough gig and made even tougher when the price of graphite has been so lack luster. One only has to look at the way Lithium stocks have been belted with the down turn in lithium prices.

Don't get me wrong, I fully understand peoples frustrations.

But I call it for what it is . Right now the company has lost credibility in the eyes of the market. That's a given. They need to restore that credibility by delivering some solid news. Lets hope they can.

And that's what I posted the other day.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $1.448K 299.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 19004416 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3673634 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.