VRC 20.0% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

I don't know... I've been on VRC since MOZ days and on Hotcopper...

1. 1,402 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    I don't know... I've been on VRC since MOZ days and on Hotcopper all that time. I post less these days because I've learned over time to watch and listen more and observe the games being played. Even if they're not always likely to genuinely affect share price movement.
    I remember @Peliatan arriving and he was a full on "everything's rosey ramper". Then almost overnight turned into the skeptic we now know.
    That make s me think he possibly still has a bit tied up in VRC and is not happy, hence his comments. But then, why would you constantly shoot down the company you have money tied up in.
    I've been in that situation before and I'd never put that much effort into expressing a negative opinion in something I hold.
    So Mr Peliatan, I'm wondering why your sentiment says Buy and Held when you clearly think otherwise. And also why you spend so very much time dedicated to telling us all that management don't move quick enough for you.
    Reminds me a bit of the Winston Wolf era... which If I recall correctly you (Peliatan) were his opposite.
    My opinion is VRC are genuinely working toward getting into production. There are risks, but they seem to be overcoming them step by step. I too wish it was quicker, but can see things like the Tanzanian Govt law changes have delayed progress a lot. I don't have all my eggs in this basket, so I'm happy to wait.
    As I said... I don't know. When I see someone post every 5 minutes it does make me wonder why.
    So, give us an answer Mr Peliatan. Whats with the Buy Held sentiment and the incessant negative posting?
    Last edited by ramblehe: 23/01/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $33.89K 8.204M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 27377832 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3375151 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.