VRC 0.00% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Boss, ""However, it's also my understanding that Exotix recently...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,809 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3687
    Boss,

""However, it's also my understanding that Exotix recently succeeded in raising US$25M for another mining project much less awesome than ours. So it's a no-brainer that ours will get up.""

It's also worth noting that Exotix only do about 4 of these each year and are very selective on who they get involved with. It does their reputation no good if they can't raise the money because the project does not stack up.

For that reason I do not have any doubts that they will be successful with their relationship with VRC.

I have also noticed the number of moderated posts recently which detracts somewhat from what hotcopper is all about and that is primarily sharing thoughts and useful information.
    For quite some time now I have not been replying to certain parties because it is tiresome and boring.
    I would suggest before you risk suspension,that you just continue to provide worthwhile information to those that are genuinely interested in reading what you have to say about VRC and the progress they are making to become the company we are all hoping for...

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.