VRC 12.5% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Yes, there were precautions made last year after Id invested in...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 344 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Yes, there were precautions made last year after Id invested in Volt in late 2016, which made me ring the office and I was lucky enough to get TM on the phone. Since then I've been investing in the company, even when it hit the lows of 1.6c and bought up quite a few more shares (was a bit scared at the time, but ringing the company and reading posts made by the likes of Possum, etc helped my decision, plus I thought the Tanzanian govt issue would blow over) so have now averaged my shareprice right down and now enjoying seeing the shareprice where it is now.

Everyone will have their own way of analysing the stock that they're invested in, but I think its good to ask questions on here but also ring the company like I did if any doubts. The regulations that only got implemented this month after the Tanzanian Mining Act was altered last year, stopped everything in its tracks last year from exports of gold and other minerals. Now that VRC has cash in the bank again after the successful spp last year and also nearly fully converted options of over $4m in December, I can see them moving forward and hitting more milestones.

The completion of the EISA (environmental and social impact assessment) would have been a pretty big hurdle in my opinion, so mining licence application next! The Exotix $40m structured bond funding is the big one and will see the shareprice head further North, plus it would be a positive for those offtake deals to progress and the Chinese feel safe to sign binding contracts, as why would you sign a binding contract for lots of tonne of product if you dont know your supplier can even build yet!! Not saying its a given, but when you look at the big picture of stage 1 and the big prize of stage 2 (released pfs 2016), then Im hoping my investment will eventually pay off my mortgage, or it could just be a tax write off, but I dont think so.

Happy Australia Day people!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.