ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 16,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    Well buddy I've been talking to management of spec companies for a long time and even the good ones believe their own BS . I still think what they laid out in their original gameplan is more than doable but as always you lose some things and time in the application . That's not unusual , in fact it's generally what happens . Plus the market can change in the interim

As for your last line it's just not possible to announce discussions or arrangements with other entities , it's sometimes not appropriate ,confidential , takes away your competitive edge , or is simply not close enough to fruition too warrant public disclosure , there could be a million reasons .

This is one of those companies where you either believe in the technology and those selling it or you don't . If they can ice a couple of deals the dam wall will break and it could move very quickly . But I'm not criticising anyone who's lost faith . They've been slow and made mistakes ,maybe learning a few things about running a public company along the way .

I don't think knocking them will achieve anything other than making you angrier. They've been told I can assure you , they're trying , everyone knows it's been a disappointment . That doesn't mean it can't turn around though. I wouldn't recommend anyone buy it ,but I've been through this situation so many times it doesn't worry me . Sometimes you lose money , the idea is to find a way of getting it back

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.