EIQ 4.65% 22.5¢ echoiq limited

Ann: VRI Partners with US-based Diamond Capture Associates, page-27

1. 16,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    Well buddy I've been talking to management of spec companies for a long time and even the good ones believe their own BS . I still think what they laid out in their original gameplan is more than doable but as always you lose some things and time in the application . That's not unusual , in fact it's generally what happens . Plus the market can change in the interim

As for your last line it's just not possible to announce discussions or arrangements with other entities , it's sometimes not appropriate ,confidential , takes away your competitive edge , or is simply not close enough to fruition too warrant public disclosure , there could be a million reasons .

This is one of those companies where you either believe in the technology and those selling it or you don't . If they can ice a couple of deals the dam wall will break and it could move very quickly . But I'm not criticising anyone who's lost faith . They've been slow and made mistakes ,maybe learning a few things about running a public company along the way .

I don't think knocking them will achieve anything other than making you angrier. They've been told I can assure you , they're trying , everyone knows it's been a disappointment . That doesn't mean it can't turn around though. I wouldn't recommend anyone buy it ,but I've been through this situation so many times it doesn't worry me . Sometimes you lose money , the idea is to find a way of getting it back

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.