EIQ 6.45% 16.5¢ echoiq limited

Ann: VRI Secures Contract with Australian Department of Defence, page-107

1. 147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Ah, our old friend Cristophe - back down ramping VRI again I see. You couldn't let us enjoy our rising share price in peace, could you? You had plenty of time to pick up some stock under 7c but you obviously didn't get as many as you wanted so it looks like you are trying to fool others into selling.
    If you took the trouble to contact the company to find out the real facts or go to the recent AGM like some of us, you would learn that last quarter had a lot of one off costs relating to the RTO and restructuring costs built in. The company, on a normalised basis, does not burn $350,000 a month and it will be " burning" well under half that amount in the months ahead. That is assuming no revenues come in but I'm sure they will. But, if you don't believe me, read the AGM presentation or pick up the phone and ask Izzy your self!
    The other thing you keep failing to consider is that in May, VRI should get a cash injection of about $2m from the exercise of the VRIOB which are well in the money. I, for one, am a larger holder of shares and options and I will be exercising my 2 odd million options. I have several friends and contacts who I believe will do the same. Have you even considered this situation? Do you still think the company will need a capital raising this year?
    Last edited by diego10: 13/01/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.010(6.45%)
Mkt cap ! $88.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.5¢ 15.0¢ $57.50K 374.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 9999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EIQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.