EIQ 6.45% 16.5¢ echoiq limited

Ann: VRI Secures Contract with Australian Department of Defence, page-109

1. 15,070 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 560
    Lol...been around long enough and traded and invested in tech stocks enough to know even the best laid plans rarely if ever come to fruition! I can name many. I have nothing against this stock personally don't know them from a bar of soap!

I know when some are trying to hype up a story that doesn't necessarily have legs either. Called it at 10c on this stock when it was getting pushed. People haven't sold millions of shares all the way from 11.5c to 5.5c because of what I have posted! Lol I have commented on a lot of these hyped IPO's which people just presume will be huge revenue generators in the near or distant future.

One of the best tech stocks with great scalability is DUB. Have traded, invested from the start but they have not lived up to the hype and expectations. MD said they don't and won't need to raise at the AGM and then not long after raised $6m. All I'm saying is we have heard the same thing here from many posters of not needing to raise again and so on. Reality in businnes today especially if your trying to target big money and big business is it costs coin, it takes time and you're not necessarily going to get the money you think your product deserves.

VRI got $124k for a pilot project for 6 months work from the Aus government. I'm sure it will cost more then that to complete over the 6 months. That is the price of business. Not worried about that but at a $30m MC there may be more downside before there is significant upside imo.

Each to there own. GL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.010(6.45%)
Mkt cap ! $88.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.5¢ 15.0¢ $57.50K 374.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 9999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EIQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.