VRX 5.36% 5.9¢ vrx silica limited

Arion,you admitted to being an unsophisticated investor and the...

1. 4,106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1159
    Arion,you admitted to being an unsophisticated investor and the reason is obvious. You can't read financials. I pointed out, many times, that cash was draining and a cr was necessary. Although I was scoffed at by many.
    Here is a basic lesson. You look at the cash balance and then apply a quarterly burn number as an estimate or two quarters or more in VRX's case because there is no income. Then you see what the cash balance will be like after the next quarter, 2, 3 etc. As a golden rule, when companies have income coming in, they should hold, as an absolute minimum, 6 months cash. Mature companies my have a mix of cash and a debt facility like an overdraft.
    It is very clear with VRX that there is very little cash on hand. You can't wait until there is nothing left. You must have reserves.
    I don't know what the March quarter spend is like but cash prior to this qtr was certainly in free fall.
    Maybe you need to learn how to read a Balance Sheet and Cash Flow statement before relying on someone like cinnebon who hasn't got many things right with his announcements over the last 5 years.
    IMHO & DYOR
    Last edited by carnabombers: 10/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.003(5.36%)
Mkt cap ! $34.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.9¢ 5.6¢ $2.437K 42.41K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 57545 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 150634 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.47am 09/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.