VRX 0.00% 3.0¢ vrx silica limited

Didn't have to wait for Thursday so I woke up.First I do not see...

1. 550 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 143
    Didn't have to wait for Thursday so I woke up.
    First I do not see any issues with the EPA Assessment and it was reasonable to expect it.
    However it irks me to see in the notice that the Company now says it expected it would have to have the assessment when I did not see that expectation in previous announcements and in my view it seemed like the company was expecting a clean path from those past announcements and interviews.
    Second, EPA would have given VRX prior advice at what their decision would have been under the normal behaviour of Government regulators. This is supported by the fact stated that the extra work has already commenced and the 4 week period had already commenced before this announcement.
    To me it demonstrates that the company does not respect us shareholders and maybe only looks to token compliance with disclosure requirements. This to me is a concern. Also, it may lead to a view that the response to the price query is quite inadequate given the rest of the recent history about the alleged strategic partner purchase intent.
    I guess that last issue will run or not independent of us but the disrespect for shareholders outside the elite group is a lasting concern. However in the end the value of the company has not really changed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 3.0¢ $2.44K 81.32K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 131034 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 24173 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.00pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.