VRX 7.41% 2.9¢ vrx silica limited

Ann: VRX Silica Launches $3 million Capital Raising, page-70

1. 15,089 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2608
    hardly a contrarian view when its the same post in different variations unsupported by any receipts. just very very long winded "yeah cause bruce is sh*t" statements. I engaged as long as I could but eventually had to block as it was just circular arguments.

sure lambo talk is just as extreme but it's generally in the context if re-running known metrics with new information or disclosed assumptions.
    could vrx go to zero? sure, of course the epa could make a negative recommendation to the minister and its gane over. however that's hardly analysis or worth discussing because it's a zero sum argument and if you genuinely thought that why...would...you...buy... shares...or spend any time at all talking to strangers about it. it's equivalent to standing on the corner screaming at people to repent before rapture.... just weird.

a more difficult discussion is if not zero (or rapture) then what? OK now it's a discussion about value... which is a more nuanced craft. personally I don't need my soul saved, but certainly invite evidenced based discussion on how my life choices are trash...

but hey if you can find a sub 100m mc, 100 year mine life, 50m capex project currently in approval stages, selling a constrained resource in a rising sector to an expanding market as our dollar is devalued.. then I'll join you there and never give vrx a second thought. until then, naysayers better bring receipts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.