LIT 4.55% 2.3¢ lithium australia limited

It amazes me their are/were people that have 'touched'/punted on...

1. 3,130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 348
    It amazes me their are/were people that have 'touched'/punted on LIT shares. A company that survives on " Smoke and Mirrors " , and it has
    been their business plan for the last 5 or 6 years IMO.
    The ASX " Forward looking Statements " in the promotion of its wares allows companies like LIT to exist , and thats why DYOR is
    bandied about shareholder forums, its a must RULE.

'Smoke and Mirrors' ?
    this thread is an example. Being brief...... LIT acquired VSPC ( an ASX company ) after they ' folded ' when they could not sell or interest anyone in their patent to manufacture ' lithium ferro phosphate ' LIT CEO Alan Griffin saw value in the patent as a 'spoke in the wheel ' for
    " an ethical and sustainable supply of energy metals to the battery industry via the creation of a circular battery economy " ASX:ANN 19/4/21.
    Since then LIT have been spinning out the 'tale' (this a continuation of it)

departure ? I think Brokers/financiers hold a lot of LIT paper and are holding the share price at current levels.
    They will be looking for a 'good tale ' to pump the SP and get out.

It will be a ' tale ' as LIT 's current assets/future prospects does not justify the market cap let alone the number of shares on issue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $26.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $4.075K 173.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2484609 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 332021 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.34am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.