AVL 7.14% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

A good day....may have broken the back of 180 overhang...fingers...

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    A good day....may have broken the back of 180 overhang...fingers crossed

Almost gets boring understanding this whole thing huh teddie? I think I'm going to forget all that though and just look at the charts from now on. Supposedly that's how all this works.

Forget the billions and billions of shares on the register, promises to your FACE about no more cap raising, claims of BFS "on schedule" from phone calls to the office, decisions to massively dilute the company at mates rates deals. Nah, that should all be just swept under the rug unless of course you've just arrived. In fact, there are a bunch of newbies on here now (where do you think they came from and what's their buy in pricewink.png) that say those of us that have been here a while should just sell out and ride off quietly into the sunset leaving them to hype this thing up based on the "excitement of vanadium" that they just found out about.

You see, there's a BIG difference between understanding vanadium and understanding how to run a company on the ASX for it's shareholders, not to keep enough food in the trough to buy another year, but hey, that's just my opinion. We are about to see if we have one of those two, or both. If things weren't becoming so predictable (to some) then I'd be more optimistic. But hey, release a BFS people fall in love with and I'll go get my pom pom's out and join the sing along.

As far as riding off, nah, I think I'll watch the show.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $129.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $105.8K 7.334M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 2698027 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 8089207 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.