AVL 7.14% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

You know what would have broken the cycle teddie, and what both...

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    You know what would have broken the cycle teddie, and what both of us would have done?? We'd have been so embarrassed at what we had done to long term shareholders that we'd have implemented a share buyback program as soon as the share price had dropped 40% because of our poor decision making!!!! To heck with the winter war chest fund that someone obviously decided was more important than what piddly old shareholders thought (for the 10th time I do not believe it was VA). Anyone wanting to see the result could tell immediately what was going to "happen" to those long term shareholders that were just starting to gain some momentum. I'm just an average shareholder now, but let me tell you, if I were a fund manager with a large stake in AVL, I'd have put the entire holding for sale at market before the new shares were issued and let the chips fall where they may. Imagine putting the wants of 180 above some of the top ten holders at the time (not me!). You can't even make this stuff up. Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face!!

Oh well teddie, that's just life. Thank goodness we're in the greatest bull market we're likely to see in our lifetime. It's like back in the day when you could use a dartboard to pick stocks. Using an analogy from another poster while recently trying to lecture me about AVL being a good "bet" (or something like that, or a punt??) I'm playing with the houses money on this one, which I should be after 5 years, so who gives a darn. Trade the heck out of it I say!! Anyone who's in this stock for more money than they can afford to lose needs serious help after what just transpired!! Have a good '22 mate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $129.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $105.8K 7.334M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 2698027 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 8089207 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.