AVL 0.00% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

Ann: VSUN Energy to Install VRFB at Water Corporation Site, page-44

1. 1,298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    No doubt there is potential here, but the SOI will likely be an issue if youre looking for that kind of mc. I don't think there will be much of a change in the registry until options are converted (maybe) unless they need more money soon. I havent delved into cash burn and the raises yet so Im talking out my backside a bit here.. They will tap the market again in a big way at least once more I think, post the BFS, to raise funds for their contrbution. SP should be much higher then, because they will tell their mates to sell whatever they have left before then and in the run up to getting another deal done will want the price to climb. After that there could be a number of decisions. Of course Im speculating but thats how these things can go. Anyway it doesnt matter if you're committed to the endstate and hopefully holders get a look. Two points of interest I think put their noses infront of others in the space and of similar approach which stood out to me:
    1. Their relationship building in the US. The value in this this cannot be understated.
    2. The Defence relationship. We will need a lot of this stuff to build subs and some of the other projects in the pipeline.
    These two points increase their attractiveness in my eyes. Plenty more reading for me to do.
    Last edited by Rob1_Acc: 31/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $129.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $65.81K 4.393M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 8890552 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 3093322 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.