AVL 7.14% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

Hi Rob1First just let me say that I almost fell off my seat...

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    Hi Rob1

First just let me say that I almost fell off my seat after reading your post. How refreshing to see someone just laying out the facts as opposed to "what if's" and "she'll be right's". Look, I'm definitely going to have a few exchanges with you over the next few days, but I might only have time for a couple today (unless it pours down). Let me just point out the capital raise that I feel has crimpled this stock short term(maybe). Of course the BFS could change that, but gain, as you correctly stated, that can work both ways. The market has been waiting years for it, so what will be in it that hasn't already been built into the share price? We'll find out I guess. OK, here's a recap, but please understand that CommSec only shows a graph on volume so it just going to be the eye test OK?

• between the Aug 2nd and Aug 11th the share price traded between 2.4c and 2.6c and I think saying 80 million shares traded is generous
    • on Aug 12th AVL closed at 3c and AVLOA closed at .9c having traded a bit higher during the day I believe. Over 40 million shares traded that day and over the next 5 trading days until the trading halt @75 million more are traded. So the first 8 days = @80 mil and starting 6 trading days before the raise @125 million.
    • 5 trading days later the close before the halt was 2.9c and the options were at .9c.
    • On Aug 20th we found out that 180 was indeed doing another cap raise for their friends at AVL, which they did the year before, receiving MANY shares, as did their valued clients. Look what happened to the share price after that one, which is why many were furious the minute we saw the name! So we find out the raising was going to be at 2.5c for both a share and an option. Basically, had they been able to lock in the 3.8c before the announcement, it would be a 52% gain on a 2.5c outlay. What was behind this decision?????? Oh, and did I mention loyal shareholders were not offered a single share?
    • Gotta run, but follow the chart after the announcement. Let's just say that on the 27th the price for both had gone from 3.8c to 2.7c and then on the 1st of September that complete exercise had AVL trading at 2.1c and the option at .4c with 350,000,000 more of both on the register, and the boys at 180 getting 6% and 25,000,000 more shares for their trouble. Sweet huh??

Well that's just a drop in the bucket. By the way, thanks for nudging me to write it all down, I may copy and paste this for future reference. A bit rushed, and maybe a number or two is a bit off, but like I said at the start those are just the plain details of what happened. People can read whatever the heck they want into it. Heck, I've even had chats with a couple of people who've tried to defend what unfolded. Seriously, you can throw some people out of a moving car and they'll ask for a lift the next day. Unfortunately for some, I'm not one of them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $129.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $105.8K 7.334M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 2698027 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 8089207 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.