AVL 6.25% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

That's very true. There will also be a bunch of desperate...

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    That's very true. There will also be a bunch of desperate uprampers who have far more money invested than they can afford to lose. Should I name names like you did? Happy to!

At the end of the day someone with a 6 year olds understanding of how to handle a cap raising,with long term shareholders involved, could tell you what an embarrassment that last cap raise was, and I use that term very loosely. There might even be others down the track that have something to add, who would know? Must be just Teddie and I seeing this huh? Why don't you come back with your chest pumped up once the management team raises half a BILLION dollars without giving AT LEAST 40% of the company away. Then I'll take you and some others seriously. This stock price is barely where it was before the 40% off mates rates raise and nowhere NEAR the highs a few years back, when things seemed to be on track.

Just give me a BFS that people are surprised by so all you guys can dance around high fiving each other while I slowly sneak out the back door. Then I can visit here without any holdings and tell you how I really feel about what's been going on. That will give you something to talk about, believe me!!

In the mean time, if I were you, I'd concentrate far more on your own holdings and where they will be in a year than what I think about it all. Heck, I've only been involved with the in's and outs since the YRR days and have been a Top 5 holder. Remember, I own my position for nothing, BECAUSE I've been able to get an understanding of the volitility of AVL.

But hey, come on in and please educate me your long term views of AVL and how the company structure looks at the end of this year. Yeah, didn't think so!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $129.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $22.69K 1.514M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 10520751 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 2171501 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.