AVL 5.88% 1.6¢ australian vanadium limited

Ann: VSUN Energy to Install VRFB at Water Corporation Site, page-85

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    Always enjoyed your posts jskf and I know you have history around here. However.............
    • he's here because he has every right to be, especially the last few months. As much as they'd like it, not every holder just takes whatever management hands to them with a smile and sits in the corner. Some do though, and I guess as much as I disagree, they have every right to do that too. Fair enough?
    • maybe he's waiting for the BFS to come out and sell into the news IF new investors, not familiar with recent history, and what will most likely happen again if $3M is really being spend a quarter, rush in on the hype. By the way, when do posters think there will be another raise, and just tell me why you would not expect that to be the exact same 50% off to their mates at 180 or whatever their name is?? Seriously? In a million years I wouldn't have thought ANY company would have done what AVL just did.
    • maybe once he's sold into the BFS announcement he'll keep a close eye on things as the stopwatch ticks down (so will the sp IMHO with no $) while they try to raise half a billion dollars in the big boy arena. Little different than giving your mates 350,000,000 shares to hand around at 40% off. Oh, and you don't think groups have already seen how easy it is to negotiate with AVL after they did thatdeal? I assure you they have!! Pure desperation or .......... ?!
    • maybe when it's low enough he may buy back in and hope to make the 20% premium someone (who can take this to production) will have to pay if they take over the company. That's one scenario anyway.

Are any of those reasons fair enough for someone to hang around and point out where shareholders have been screwed over? As for going next door, that's just funny. Someone messaged recently that as bad as things might get here, at least we're not them. IMHO only chance they "win" this race is with the help of the good connections they have finance wise. Maybe they get the $$ and starve US out. Now that would be comical. The company with 3X the resource get's bought out by the little brother!

As for me, I'll be hanging around too. Until I get some sort of reasonable explanation as to why long term loyal shareholders were treated the way we all were, I'll be here with my coffee before the real world starts keeping an eye on it all. Heck, maybe if I win lotto I could be involved in taking the whole thing over in 2023 if they haven't found the AUS$500,000,000 needed. Wouldn't that be fun?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $137.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $111.7K 6.944M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 17087735 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 12994517 46
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.