AVL 5.88% 1.6¢ australian vanadium limited

Ann: VSUN Energy to Install VRFB at Water Corporation Site, page-88

1. 2,651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 482
    Not going into it too deeply mate as I have done exceptionally well out of AVL so to start throwing stones would be very hypocritical of me.
    Just because I HOLD doesn't mean I don't TRADE it.
    Also done very well from free attaching options ( love those things lol lol )

They needed the money quick and did what they had to do.
    I have been in Cap Raisings here before but wasn't involved in this one.

See the section I have marked, that was basically unsustainable.
    Prior to that AVL were actually sliding backwards
    Look at the trend .......... They were lucky they somehow managed to get that "rise" prior to the cap raising.
    As we all know a pre raise SP increase is a way of life in small caps. (pump?)

I'm just glad they didn't do it a couple weeks earlier ........(look at mid-late July..... ouch)
    So for my mind they actually did exceptionally well and we have recovered exceptionally well.
    My TA mates are going nuts over this at the moment ....... I hope they are right.

Anyway i don't intend to get into a slinging match with you as you have plenty history here and have been a big supporter as we suffered through some dark times.
    Anyhow just sharing my perspective with you ....... and believe me I definitely don't agree with every move along the way, but I think were heading in the right direction now.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3955/3955884-06c2dd58839c2b26af254e78dfd86b44.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $137.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $111.7K 6.944M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 17087735 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 12994517 46
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.