PIL 5.88% 0.9¢ peppermint innovation limited

Hi Greggy,Welcome back CYS, we need your contribution here. :)...

1. 1,715 Posts.
    Hi Greggy,

Welcome back CYS, we need your contribution here. :)

yes, i couldnt agree more. IMO the only thing pushing CYS's current SP is the Doolgunna ground, the market has discounted Pioneer (as there has been not much news on it lately) & not taken the IO ground into consideration at all.

I originally held HEM from 15c & also many options. After I saw what happened to HEM, i started looking at the other IO juniors (& that's when I got back to CYS again after they released their IO tenament being granted). Look at the neighbours for both companies! & compare the two announcements. I reckon CYS being behind with drilling is the main factor & the accumulators know it well, they know the market is crazy about drilling, and they know now is perfect time to accumulate. Can you imagine what's gona happen when CYS puts drill down on both Doolgunna & IO tenaments. Well how about combining the actions on both ALY & HEM for a start!

The accumulator capping price doesnt worry me at all, il just do exactly what they do (you never lose being on accumulator's side). Hope I can accumulate a life changing parcel prior to 2010, i can smell beautiful fortune coming year 2010 or even before Xmas if mgmt acts fast enough. GL to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $19.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 1.0¢ 0.8¢ $46.18K 5.052M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 3017498 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 53034 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.