PIL 5.88% 0.9¢ peppermint innovation limited

Super Wealthy,I wonder how far off rockchip sampling is and...

1. 1,074 Posts.
    Super Wealthy,

I wonder how far off rockchip sampling is and following survey results drilling. I admire CYS's management style, always on the front foot, doing its upmost to boost shareholder value.
    I also note the 2 rounds of drilling success at the Pioneer Gold Project.
    Now that the company has the West Angeles Iron Ore Project, how long before we see action there. Following HEM's recent ann. of an acquisition for an iron project in the same region, its sp has gone up thru the roof, yet CYS's price barely moved on the back of the West Angeles ann.
    Clealry the market is viewing CYS as largely being a Doolgunna area stock, but people should also consider CYS for its potential with its Pioneer and West angeles Projects.
    I know that CYS had over $3 million mark in terms of cash when I last checked, I would like to see CYS do a placement in order to have even more gunpowder up its sleeve in order to explore these 3 projects, all of which have exciting potential. Otherwise I wouldn't be surprised to see CYS link up with a major backer down the track (via JV) in order to probably explore their West Angeles Project.
    CYS is currently on my watchlist. Should there be further weakness, I shall look at re-entering the stock.
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $19.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 1.0¢ 0.8¢ $46.18K 5.052M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 3017498 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 53034 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.