AQD 0.00% 1.1¢ ausquest limited

1. 15 Posts.
    I have to wonder if these people do these 'ventures' in order to justify their salaries. I only ever see my share prices going down ... but no idea what happens to their salaries. I really don't understand any of this so would be grateful for any 'average person' language that anyone can share to enlighten me please.
    Does this mean that S32 is paying for much of this, or what?
    I also bought in Bryah when it was 17c o'night then dropped to around 2 or 3 cents next day! I think there was some illegal dealing going on at the time as my son was working on a drilling rig out there & was given this information about 'brilliant drilling results'! It was little I could afford to lose, but when you don't know anything about trading & it's suggested to you by someone who's supposedly 'in the know' ... still makes me cross every time I see them doing more drilling knowing that the money would be far better off left in the bank at least earing some interest, than going out backwards so the management can justify their salaries or petty cash, etc.
    Also thought I'd buy some S32 at the time ... now even that seems to be doing nothing but paying salaries to management. 'Not happy Jan' .. & Yes, I'm 'that' old! for those who don't know who Jan is, ask your grandma. lol I'm buying something that I can hold or wear in future i.e. silver & gold!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.076M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1030632 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1036586 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.