VTG 0.00% 8.1¢ vita group limited

I was on the call. there were quite a few questions in...

1. 271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    I was on the call. there were quite a few questions in comparison to previous years with this company. I will summarise:

1. when will the legacy overheads be cut back? do you have a target (proforma is at 8.5m)? - we see it as an investment in the business but are looking for efficiencies.

2. are the growth ambitions still 70-90 clinics? - 60-70 are possible. we may merge some and scale up from 4-7 rooms to 9-10 in some locations as people may be prepared to travel (this was similar to his comment on the last call).

3. the franking credits on the balance sheet are almost same as current market cap, are you going to use or will they be stranded - we are focused on returning to profitability at the moment

4. what will determine the size and timing of the second tranch special dividend and will it be paid from current cash holding or will more cash be coming from TLS? - we are working through the transition services agreement till 30jun and there will be some exit costs. will div from existing cash and will be toward end of 2H FY22

5. Has the staffing exit in Qld been fixed and how to avoid in future - we want to be employer of choice and make the business attractive to our employees (no direct answer)

6. Why full ownership and not franchise model? - want the direct engagement with customers, ensure consistent delivery of service/product.

other comments of note (for me):

"i am forming a view" the CEO seems still to be clarifying the SHAW strategy adding the ICT exit has been their main focus of activity until now.

Business is 50-55% injectables, 25-30% "tech"

Maxine was not on call.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VTG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.