VTG 0.00% 8.1¢ vita group limited

Ann: VTG Investor Briefing Invitation 22 Feb 2019 H1FY19 Results, page-21

1. 2,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175

'You are not going to like what I am about to say ... '   - I thrive on conversation, that's why I'm 'on' HC.  It'd be no good if everyone agreed or disagreed just for the  sake of it and I've no reason like or dislike your thoughts.

Right now, in the absence of anything else, you're probably right - I do love VTGs divis.  I watch a whole bunch of stocks and none of them have inspired me to move away from the divis that VTG usually brings to my account - even though I'd prefer something more substantial via the SP.

In the meantime, I'll take the divis.

And ... by way of conversation ...

'On top of all, Maxine has seen her substantial holding in VTG drop around 5 fold so one would have to assume she will be working hard to move this company in the right direction.'

Methinks Maxine's OK financially.

I'm guessing the 10 mill shares she sold back at the all-time-high over $5 ps, (just days after divi Ex date),  in September 2016, (and also just days before the SP started it's steady decline to about what it is now),  suggests to me she might like divis too on her once-again substantial holding.

So much so that, if I was Maxine, I'd be inclined to be buying back at these prices and taking the SP hit along with all other SH just in case her timely trading came to the attention of the ASX.

Lets face it, at todays SP, the divis are better than having it stuck in the bank.

But ... that's just me I guess.

It's fun

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VTG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.