VTG 0.00% 8.1¢ vita group limited

Ann: VTG Investor Briefing Invitation 22 Feb 2019 H1FY19 Results, page-23

1. 1,058 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Hi Denbo,

It doesn't matter how much she sold at height of the share price. She has the right to do it and she earned it. I also don't know her personal situation so if you know correct me but I think she went through a break up and that's costly financially and emotionally draining. She is one tough cookie.

It doesn't matter if you are worth $1000, $100,000, $1 million or $1 billion loosing around 80% of your remaining startup wealth hurts badly so I don't get your point. She did buy in as well but only idiot would put all of their eggs in one basket. What if she got sick (god forbid and some idiot came to run the business).

Maxine doesn't strike me as an idiot. Frankly I wish I had the same good feeling about the most other managers of the ASX stocks I hold.

All I expect from Maxine is to grow NIMA revenue and profitability and Telstra retail business and keep Telstra honest. IMO the rest will come. I don't need her buying more VTG with her hard earned money. That's hers and it won't do nothing for the long time success of VTG. 

Why should she risk everything on one company? With regards to dividends I think she reinvested them at times. Again correct me if I am wrong. 

This is only in my opinion, not offered or to be taken as financial advice, DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VTG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.