VTX 3.13% 16.5¢ vertex minerals limited

Much appreciated Wack - really looking forward to hearing your...

1. 2,558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1125
    Much appreciated Wack - really looking forward to hearing your associate's views too... if I hadn't had to go to Brisbane for work early this week I'd have tried to join on site today, but I'm very thankful for you sharing. Either way, I still intend to visit and get my own f2f / on-site experience.

A few thoughts from me:
    • $7m to get to production commencement - sounds like a fair sum.
    • And with $2.6m end of June and $3.8m last month they'll likely have $4-5m left to put towards that required sum
    • In addition, options are scraping around being in the money now, so I'd anticipate a bumper to the kitty as long as this pattern continues, as I believe it will.
    • The drill purchase will obviously put a dent in funds available, but from the drill come cores, and from cores come results and hopefully growth in market cap, and therefore any CR would be at a better price
    • They have USD $10m debt facility to specifically fund the start up. 11% annual interest and a $100k fee. Let's see which option they end up taking
    • The rig - great to have one on the balance sheet, and about to become very active

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.005(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $22.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.5¢ 16.0¢ $5.291K 32.29K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 30411 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 262598 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 26/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.