VUL 2.68% $4.00 vulcan energy resources limited

that is the reason they re 1st in the World to do that and to...

1. 15 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    that is the reason they re 1st in the World to do that and to produce zero lithium.

Refer to history or present no one has escaped criticism when they are the first to do something new.

there are always people like you who hold the negative views. I really appreciate your time and enthusiasm to criticise after every positive post.

without people like you the ecosystem will be imbalance. After negative report about Vulcan did affected the share price but see the bright side share holders are now much more informed about the technology they have invested in then they were before.

After these incident what do you think Vulcan will do moving forward.

They have demonstrated they have the technology which has so far proved in small capacity production of lithium . To make sure it works in large scale now they have the team of more then 80 people I believe I don’t have to explain their experience and academic background, access to all the technology that are available, support of Europe for clean energy and most important $300 millions in bank.

it is the first technology to be tested, I hope all the investors are aware, it works or not time will tell,

but brother I appreciate you keep caring about us by providing all the information about Vulcan that can go wrong .

GOOD LUCK

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VUL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.00
Change
-0.110(2.68%)
Mkt cap ! $752.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.09 $4.10 $3.82 $3.844M 975.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1 $3.98

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.02 1594 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VUL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.