VUL 2.37% $4.54 vulcan energy resources limited

Gina looking for a financial adviser... that guy is well suited...

1. 2,614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 669
    Gina looking for a financial adviser... that guy is well suited as what a genius nonstradamus he is to predict things when vulcan is the only one to go down when everything going up...
    funny thing is the person got nothing substantial to pick on other than management salary who must be a communist who think no matter the skill level everyone should get low salary..

by the way, I personally like if his predictions come true for my personal benefit as personally I'm looking to buy more as I see this is one of the best stocks to own come 2025 and beyond.
    If vulcan is not sitting in Germany, if they didn't have fixed OT, had high opex, if they have no scope to growth, if they have a management who continually missed target and didn't walk the walk and talk the talk, I too would be worried of falling SP but instead I see this as a golden opportunity to buy more.
    when I ask the question from myself, if SP goes to $5 or $1 in short term on no news, would you sell? Answer is no..
    I'm awaiting the success story of LEOP as I mentioned earlier and that can't be come quick enough for me...
    Last edited by sura7667: 22/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VUL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.