VUL 2.37% $4.54 vulcan energy resources limited

Ann: Vulcan Partners with Nico Rosberg & RXR Extreme-E Team, page-29

1. 1,859 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 423
    I see your point. A tiny sticker in the lower corner of a car will make all the difference. The European Formula 1 fans will immediately look up "Vulgan Energy" and line up to order their own share of lithium once the company starts production in maybe, just maybe, four years from now. It is a company that should make every effort to start making revenue as early as possible, but instead they are just wasting shareholders' money on absolute non-sense. What is there to trust about such company? You can trust a product, you can trust a service, you can trust a company who manages their finances well, but what exactly is there to trust about VUL except for a sticker on a car? Things generally work the other way around. Actions first and then, if you really must, the stickers.

I know it is not an overly big deal to burn $1 million here or there, but it is more about the principle. Do you know any other companies advertising on Formula 1 cars? If not, let me give you a few examples: Red Bull, Mobil, Shell, Oracle, Honda, Microsoft, Pirelli, etc. Do you know what is the difference between Vulcan and all of these companies that I mentioned? That's right, these are all successful, established companies that are using their profits to support F1 and advertise their business. You don't see Lake Resources or some unprofitable junior miner trying to be a Mr. Bigshot. It would all be pretty funny, if it wasn't so sad and pathetic.
    Last edited by kokoro: 19/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VUL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.