VUL 1.94% $4.56 vulcan energy resources limited

agreed. This is really a very smart move I think.Promotes EV to...

1. 251 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30

agreed. This is really a very smart move I think.
    • Promotes EV to the doubters - The biggest ones are the Petrolheads that think range/performance of EV is a problem, that drives the sale of EV.
    • Global awareness of the Vulcan brand, means anyone looking to invest in Lithium are more likely to look at a household name than some innocuous sounding mining company. That's unknown.
    • Puts Vulcan right at the front of the EV Revolution instead of being a hidden component of a car. No one really thinks about the brand of petrol going into a car ultimately it's all the same stuff yet petrol companies promote themselves on F1 cars, but with EV the batteries are going to be just as important as the engine, so a battery that says "powered by Vulcan Technology" is surely a good thing.
    • Also the Clever infographic showing that brine is returned to the underground reservoir, to avoid changing the pressure underground - which is important for German people to know as concern about seismic activity is Probably the main cause of objections to brine extraction in Germany.
    • Promoting this is Germany helps to de-risk the project.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VUL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.56
Change
-0.090(1.94%)
Mkt cap ! $871.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.68 $4.81 $4.53 $2.027M 433.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 170 $4.55

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.56 353 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.16pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VUL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.