TAS 0.00% 0.4¢ tasman resources ltd

Ann: Vulcan Project Dating Results , page-10

1. 773 Posts.

Hi Undercod,

The best way I can describe the management has been described by one of our reader ie that flexibility. To have the option to earn and share the risk together balances the opportunity and risk without "selling out", which is the easiest way for the management (see sundance..once the take over price is set the share price languishes!). Also, Rio Tinto are world class companies and had the best people on the field. Rio Tinto don't just punt without any research and what the management has done is negotiated on behalf of the share holder by providing a strong upside to the share price. Also, it has been selling a lot of its aluminum asset, which means that it could be possibly betting on a good find and setting aside some capitals for this project (i might be getting ahead of the drilling..but that is probably their long term goal...to wrestle the glory of the OD from BHP)

Hopefully, once positive drilling commences, proper "media attention" will come and from it increases the shareholder base and market capitalization.

The question now is what if TAS market cap zoomed up to $200 million dollars, it would be interesting to see if the commitment of RIO of $90 million still stand and does it mean that its 80% rights to purchase the company million dollar investment is now worth $160 million ?

My question is how will the share dilution affect the share at the moment. Will we see RIO as a major share holder in the share registry ? This will inspire more confidence and what is the share's best friend ? Rumour..constant positive rumour...

All the best...it looks like the market is goin berzerk!

superOX.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.850M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2568070 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5918266 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TAS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.