VUL 2.68% $4.00 vulcan energy resources limited

Hats off VUL you released the report today so that people can...

1. 15 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hats off VUL you released the report today so that people can read do their research as they have 17 hours before the market open tomorrow.

If VUL wanted they could have released the report at 9 am tomorrow but they didn’t as they have no FEAR, they want their share holders to have plenty of time to DYOR.

GUYS VUL did what they can from their end, now it’s up to us, If we believe we can be the first and best in this technology then you all know what hat future holds.

Nothing is full proof without risk not even the life we live but someone has to be the first and here OUR VULCAN is the first not only in EUROPE but in the WORLD if they deliver and till today I have no doubt on its ability, see what they have achieved in last one year in terms of development. See their team combination their expertise all will be dedicated for VUL.

Let’s be together to fight these scum bags, I have notice all the down rappers are commenting far less after the VUL release of the response then before.

DYOR AND ENJOY THE RIDE

I HAVE MADE MY MIND VUL FOR LIFE not only for money but one day I wanna be proud saying I WAS PART OF VUL FROM THE START.

GOOD LUCK everyone which ever side you wanna choose tomorrow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VUL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.00
Change
-0.110(2.68%)
Mkt cap ! $752.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.09 $4.10 $3.82 $3.844M 975.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1 $3.98

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.02 1594 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VUL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.