TEG 2.56% 2.0¢ triangle energy (global) limited

TEG's GAS shares come out of escrow in October. RT is on the GAS...

1. 1,328 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3581
    TEG's GAS shares come out of escrow in October. RT is on the GAS board. TEG is not a gas company it is an oil explorer and producer. IMO it will sell what it needs of its GAS shares to fund its drilling and upgrading resources campaign as necessary. Money is now its only handicap, as with most small listed companies. Some posters (not you) seem to mock the release as being not important. It is exactly what we want an oil explorer with Arrowsmith to do isn't it? It has Tamarind (an expert on improving old wells and areas) advising it on how to upgrade CH and therefore this is more than an educated punt in my view. Tamarind would have to have a go at a NWE TO as well you would think. The pieces are coming together. My only complaint is that it is too slow but I can't hold TEG responsible for that. Cash from GAS will make this work or Xanadu will. Its move to increase its holding in Xanadu to 45% could be the master stroke as was its floating of GAS because that 33% of GAS is money it would never have got. With that money it instantly becomes an oil company with propects that it can develop asap. We wait but there is much to happen after that IMO. I would like to hear @Oxytorus and @pumper views on this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $36.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $110.1K 5.716M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1563970 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 1985670 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.