CWE 0.00% 4.2¢ carnegie wave energy limited

Take home messages for me1) They are going ahead with the...

1. Dis
    3,746 Posts.
    Take home messages for me

1) They are going ahead with the commercial demo plant regardless of the REDP grant. This is highly positive. While free money from the government is good, relying on it for your business model can end in tears. A case in point in the link below.

2) Demo plant will meet the objectives of proving the concept at a commercial level while also providing income ---> keep CWE's head above water until major contracts are signed

3) If the REDP is granted it can be used to expand the capacity of the GI demo plant in a staged manner or build a larger demo plant at differnt location. Again the link below show the importance of not needing the government grant to get the initial ball rolling.

I personnaly think this is an excellent announcement. I asked BB to find out what their plan B was if REDP was not granted. I guess this is it. Like us, they can't wait infedinitely for the grants to be announced. And when they are announced it may be some time before money is actually made available.

http://www.enviromission.com.au/EVM/Company/ShowPage.aspx?CPID=1095&PageName=Shedding%20solar%20light%20on%20\\\'criticisms\\\'','Shedding%20solar%20light%20on%20\'criticisms\''

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.