VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

Oh my PulpCutter , you 'won' the 'battle' being the BTS (which...

1. 1,442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 434
    Oh my PulpCutter , you 'won' the 'battle' being the BTS (which VAN had already offered to SGI nearly 2 years ago) BUT lost the 'war'!

SGI didn't want the BTS when offered as they wanted more, much more but you lost!. This was 98% of the claim which was the 2016 ROFR right for 40% of all of VAN's tenements. You had at least 4 QC legal dudes (compared to VAN's 1) - they are not cheap! Also K2 has a JORC of 110,00oz but is the most costly pit to mine due to dewatering and the collapse of the pre existing mine shaft which will need a total refurb for safety reasons. Trident is VAN's crown jewel over 800,000oz (which was what SGI really wanted) Plus recent 2020 and 2021 drilling programs confirm high grade open cut. I know where I would like VAN to start mining! Regardless if VAN offers 6 or 20 BTS's for K2 to all new comers they are welcome to it. They will need to contribute $$$ to CAPEX for the right to earn in! - great for VAN! Plus as Undaunted stated if SGI had 'won' surely they would have announced it on the TSX to pump their market cap!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.