VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

Understatement GT: “The only issue the plaintiff lost was trying...

1. 1,442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 434
    Understatement GT: “The only issue the plaintiff lost was trying to piggy back off some previous issue NST had with VAN in 2016”….GT this was 98% of the claim SGI were after ! I can’t stress enough that VAN would have lost full ownership of 40% of ALL their tenement holdings, but as you stated correctly SGI lost. This would have been the death of VAN if SGI had won.I personally would have lost $millions.

SGI had rejected the BTS when offered because it required funding to VAN’s CAPEX with VAN still maintaining control and ownership. They simply were not after this but included it in in the claim ( I would have done the same)

What is missing in this whole debate is that the legal cases started years after the agreements were alleged to have been breached ,it was not until the last upgraded JORC release was announced that the vultures started circling. So to all shareholders be prepared for more parasitical claims to arise when the upgraded 2022 JORC release comes out. As the quote goes: “ Success has many fathers and mothers , failures are often orphans!”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.