LRS 8.51% 25.5¢ latin resources limited

Agree it has a decent share structure, low MC and looked good on...

1. WCJ
    372 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 161
    Agree it has a decent share structure, low MC and looked good on face value which is why I bothered looking in the first place but unfortunately on closer inspection the announcement wreaks of desperation and the more I read the more red flags appear. The announcement is very scant on information which makes it very hard to make a sound assessment of the prospectivity of either of the projects but the little information that is there hardly fills one with confidence. To me it appears as somewhat of a baseless sales pitch which you may get away with when selling exotic South American Projects but is a bit harder here in Australia when there is a plethora of freely available information for those who care to look.

I already had my reservations when looking at the Halloysite Project and things didn't get any better when I had a closer look at the Silver-Lead Project for which the only information they have provided is as follows:

● Paterson Region hosts some of Australia’s largest copper and gold mines.

Thats nice but this is a Silver-Lead Project and those Copper and Gold Mines are nearly 100km away.

● The tenement is underlain by the same magnetic trend that hosts Rumble Resource’s Braeside-Barramine lead-silver-barium projects.

I will let a picture do the talking here but to my eyes it's not really along trend and doesn't bare any similarities based on magnetics, or geologically for that matter which is why they obviously omitted that tidbit:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1788/1788745-2e23981e2c7d2ec4309c5d6c25e492a4.jpg

● 138km2 granted exploration tenement in WA’s tightly held Paterson region.

The aforementioned Rumble Resources went on an extensive land grab surrounding Braeside-Barramine late last year and if anyone knew of the prospectively of the area you would think they would but they chose to grab many of the adjoining EL's aside from this one?

Like you say could go anywhere, especially on the Halloysite hype but could also come crashing back to Earth pretty quickly if the reality doesn't match the expectation. Personally I don't see them trucking clay for low-grade ceramics 300km to port for export when there is an abundance of high grade stuff already being mined across the ditch much closer to ports.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
0.020(8.51%)
Mkt cap ! $714.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 26.0¢ 23.0¢ $3.112M 12.43M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 1207833 25.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.5¢ 30356 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
25.5¢
  Change
0.020 ( 10.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
23.5¢ 26.0¢ 23.5¢ 3962962
Last updated 15.59pm 07/05/2024 ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.