WAF 4.85% $1.28 west african resources limited

Kiaka fully funded, it's been said multiple times.with the...

1. 1,010 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Kiaka fully funded, it's been said multiple times.

with the current POG also there is even more cash potential by the end of the quarter.

country risk is still worth at least a 35-45% discount on current prices.

Once kiaka goes live and I'd expect the POG to be at least this price if not higher. The Fed will be in a tough spot because the commercial real estate vacancy rates are only getting worse (North of 20%), the Treasury auctions will be tapped out of interested cash by then (only 440B left in Reverse Repo to tap) and most other parties unwilling to touch unless a hefty interest rate is on it. Banks delinquency rates are increasing and more US banks will fall by the end of this year.

Central Banks globally are still buying record physical gold and the derivatives market isn't able to fabricate the shortages much longer. Going in to any gold dealer the spot price vs the buy/sell spread has a significant premium attached which only highlights relative scarcity.

All of this in the long run bodes well for gold. BTC is taking a massive run and has a halving coming up which when combined with the massive corporate inflows it's seeing will only keep the bull run going. Gold is quietly around ATHs with almost zero focus on it.

Investors will be looking at where best they can put the money. The traditional investors (boomers who have loads of cash) don't understand crypto and trust gold. Pension funds need stability and bonds are faultering, the obvious choice is gold and BTC as a preservation tactic. Inflows will only assist POG as it's volatility is less than BTC as it's established.

Im looking forward to 2025. The mine up and running will be a pivotal time. The loan repayment is a spread out from memory to at least 2028 before it can be fully paid back so there is going to be a lot of excess cash - dividends???

Or will Richard start eyeing off mine 3? My best guess with an AiSC under $1300US, a POG North of $2300US and mining at least 75000-85000oz per quarter is dividends and the price north of $2.10 by the time Q1 2026 comes around - markets are forward looking.

The numbers are very rough as Im mobile and don't have data with me but I believe we will be in for a good few years.

Last edited by Dg573974: 15/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WAF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.28
Change
-0.065(4.85%)
Mkt cap ! $1.310B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.30 $1.30 $1.26 $4.396M 3.441M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 $1.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.28 16884 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.28
  Change
-0.065 ( 4.43 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.31 $1.31 $1.26 865582
Last updated 15.59pm 01/05/2024 ?
WAF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.