WAF 0.00% $1.40 west african resources limited

From a TA perspective getting to blue sky ATHs and looking for a...

1. 1,037 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 192
    From a TA perspective getting to blue sky ATHs and looking for a proper breakout (1.60-1.65) was stopped short due to significant algo trading (double digit trades sometimes 1's). When it's pumping 2-3000 trades per day and grinding the price back down to where it is currently is very frustrating.

a 10% decline to test support (previous resistance) is where it is at presently. The POG is still very strong and no reason for further declines but in the absence of meaningful news, I believe it could drop further.

The long game is intact and patience will ultimately be rewarded however it's a catch between locking in excellent profits and taking another bite at it if it drifts down or just holding like last time and missing the opportunity to trade it.

Ive been a LTH and complete supporter in the face of all kinds of opposition as done my DD on this excellent company, this for me is whether to go with instincts to take some rewards off the table or just sit and wait for my target price to hit once Kiaka is up and running.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WAF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.40
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.586B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.41 $1.43 $1.39 $6.185M 4.412M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 29913 $1.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.41 30620 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WAF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.