LYL 0.82% $12.15 lycopodium limited

Based on numerous anecdotes I've encountered over the past year...

1. 16,832 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8316
    Based on numerous anecdotes I've encountered over the past year or two is that there have been a meaningful number of experienced project managers, along with supervisory level people, who left the engineering construction industry after the last commodity boom (retired or reinvented themselves into other fields) and have not been able to be replaced.
    (Studying engineering in order to live and work in the mud and the blood and the beer isn't every young person's cup of tea these days, when there are an array of more glamorous city jobs on offer).

So I understand that there is a bit of a war for talent right now and it stands to reason that companies with a track record and reputation for operational excellence - such as Lycopodium - stand in good stead to attract high calibre people seeking professional fulfillment.

I mean, imagine being a gun engineer at the now-collapsed Clough. Do you stay the course in your job there to see what sort of a Phoenix might possibly rise from the ashes, or do you spruce up your resumé to look for more appealing job pastures (that's if you hadn't done so months ago)?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$12.15
Change
-0.100(0.82%)
Mkt cap ! $482.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$12.22 $12.25 $11.99 $1.242M 102.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1071 $12.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$12.19 1184 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.