STX 0.00% 20.0¢ strike energy limited

Hi Samark, I would guess they are casing and hopefully cementing...

1. 5,348 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2642
    Hi Samark,

I would guess they are casing and hopefully cementing Sunday/Monday and ready for drilling late Mon/Tuesday, but it may be quicker.

As much as the lack of log data from the section above is annoying they will actually get another chance at it because they hadn’t completed the drill of the Wagina and basal wagina zone (particularly the basal wagina that they originally thought was the 2nd target possibility of finding something - 12% cos). So when they finish drilling to 5200 TD they will be able to log the wagina / basal wagina and the Irwin coals and the KHC. This may even help with any reprocessing of the logs from the section above and could make them more viable (possibly).

I think we have seen our few days of positions being squared up (after the initial wave higher) and we most probably start the run back up again now as we get back into drilling and on approach of the main target.

If you wanted a position, and they came out early next week with a continuous gas shows announcement in the remainder of the wagina/basal wagina, I doubt you will be able to buy anywhere near these prices again.

IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $572.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.3¢ 19.5¢ $1.138M 5.714M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 1354940 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 1925583 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.