STX 7.50% 18.5¢ strike energy limited

Tony Cortis• Experienced and Successful Explorer and Upstream...

1. 2,011 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2756
    Tony Cortis
    • Experienced and Successful Explorer and Upstream Venture Manager. Over twenty-nine years of experience primarily in a multinational energy company. Global exposure to Basins and Plays and across the oil and gas value stream - from exploration, through development, to production (onshore and offshore).
    • Areas of business expertise include venture start-up, Joint Venture governance and venture management, project management, LEAN streamlining, operations, stakeholder management, regulatory compliance, mergers and acquisitions, commercial negotiations and contract implementation (PSCs and GSAs).
    • Deep technical knowledge in Geology. Conventional carbonate and clastic plays. Unconventional gas and oil plays. Basin evaluation.
    • Significant, hands-on operational experience. Accredited Business Opportunity Manager - Experience handling very large (100’s Millions – Billion$) projects.

i know who's opinion i value, it's quite obvious he is not a two bit geo just out of unismile.png , he is all over West Erregulla

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
-0.015(7.50%)
Mkt cap ! $530.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.5¢ 18.5¢ $3.622M 19.18M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 1678858 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 616306 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.