STX 0.00% 20.0¢ strike energy limited

Actually it's not that hard to do IF hole conditions are ok. It...

1. 262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    Actually it's not that hard to do IF hole conditions are ok. It was done on all the open file Waitsia wells. I've been running pressure survey jobs for 25 years but i'm sure some of the other forum followers will appreciate your summary on how the tool works.

-> Why do we have porosity results but no permeability? If the porosity is reportable in the upper interval the pressure tool should have been capable of getting some points also if the rock has measurable permeability.

-> What other drilling breaks were there in the lower interval? If the upper interval had measured porosity related to a drilling break, then there should have been drilling breaks in the lower section if they are going to infer useful porosity in this section.

This is going nowhere so I'll leave it at that. We wont get an answer in the near term unless the Kingia is a failure and they come back to test the Wagina through the 8-5/8" liner. I'm back to lurking until they drill the next ~1000 m which will take some time in 6ish" hole.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $572.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.3¢ 19.5¢ $1.138M 5.714M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 1354940 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 1925583 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.