BPT 1.02% $1.49 beach energy limited

Ann: Waitsia Stage 2 update, page-127

1. 11,207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4625
    I am still well in the green for BPT. If it gets to $1 I would start to get a little worried but I have a long term positive view of BPT and will ride out any drops in the market, just like with any of my stocks. The market will always see opportunities and bargain hunters will arrive at periods like this so it will be very difficult to drop substantially more imo.

$2 will return again and $4 will be hit at some stage too which is my long term target and always has been as I have said. I don’t expect that to happen tomorrow or even in the next 6 months so you can stop your obsession with that lol! Oil and gas is something that will always be needed in our lifetimes and I am happy to park my money here long term. We have different investment strategies, you trade short term and I invest long term. Maybe respect that and my best advice for you would be worry about stocks you actually want to hold and trade and not spend any time in the day stressing or talking about stocks you don’t hold or intend to hold.
    Last edited by coto: 13/06/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.49
Change
0.015(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $3.399B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.48 $1.51 $1.47 $9.879M 6.634M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 119980 $1.49

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.50 67389 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.