BPT 2.52% $1.63 beach energy limited

Yes i understood the 50% composure to the project.In over 40...

1. 1,779 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 412
    Yes i understood the 50% composure to the project.

In over 40 years of trading equities, soft commodities & hard commodities and everything else that i trade, i have never not known corruption.
    I have spent many years of my life traveling to various trading corners of the globe and for Gov officials in this country to say "we are above board and there is no corruption here" is ridiculous.

The idea from the early onset of Australia under Menzies was to try and strangle corruption with red tape.

Now we have the Highest taxed country in the world, the most multicultural country in the world and the most over regulated country in the world as far as the OECD is concerned.
    These are not my assumptions, these figures can be found in various forms of both legislation, OECD factual discerned figures, The Economist and the list goes on & on.

Unfortunately when you see shorts like this within a company, you adjust accordingly.

The ASX as an entity is completely corrupt, along with the third parties that are also involved like the trading houses, numerous brokerage firms be it HFT or other wise..... Computershare, Link Market Services and so on & so forth.

Try as you may you will lose the battle for exposure no matter what avenue you travel down.

It is a fact of life and you quite simply have to adjust to it accordingly.

I have made a lot of money out of corruption because i know it will destroy me if i do try to fight it.
    All i do now is dodge bullets & hope for the best.
    All the best to you and thanks so much for your input into this forum.
    RDD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.63
Change
0.040(2.52%)
Mkt cap ! $3.707B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.61 $1.63 $1.61 $15.08M 9.321M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 126798 $1.62

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.63 25140 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.62
  Change
0.040 ( 2.20 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.61 $1.63 $1.61 4232594
Last updated 15.59pm 09/05/2024 ?
BPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.