re: Ann: Waiver of 80% minimum acceptance con... As I said...

1. 8,133 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 157
    re: Ann: Waiver of 80% minimum acceptance con... As I said Bigpete, I have it on good authority that Wah nam are indeed reading HC and that they have taken interest in why I keep asking for Top 20 shareholder lists. I believe they are now deliberately not providing me with the information we are all privileged to access until the last possible minute ( being 7 days from the initial request )

I hope do start sniffing around! As we all know if the use of associates to takeover an ASX listed company can be achieved under the noses of our regulators, we all have a duty to inform them of that. They then have a duty to THOROUGHLY investigate it.

The fact that so many acceptances came from Asian investors last time just blows my mind at either the incompetence of our regulators or the lack of power they have to investigate these things further.

What kind of surprises me is from the last top 20 I posted, 3,821,450 shares were bought by people in the top 20.
    1,936149 shares were sold by people either in the top 20 or who were in the top 20 like WR ( 1 Mil sold )

That leaves a difference of 1,885,301 shares bought by the Top 20. ( Ive not taken into account the 2 new entries into the top 20 as I don't know how many they bought to get in )

1,885,301 shares could have been held by 4 or 5 associates just outside of the top 20...or perhaps smaller amount over more people.
    Another 1.2Mil on the sell side now. Must be a lot of small holders to be sitting outside the top 20. I wonder where they live?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.