WAK 3.77% 5.1¢ wa kaolin limited

If you don't understand what this business is about or have...

1. 131 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    If you don't understand what this business is about or have taken the time to read about the company, do as Wolfgang suggests and move on.

You are part owner of a company now Ajjax, not just someone who owns a stock certificate. I have to ask, do you bitch and complain about the new TV you bought or the last car you purchased as well? Though statistically, you are more likely to have put more effort into studying either of those purchases than you did before buying in WAK.

If you don't think of yourself as an owner, you must be one of those "traders" that rely on stock forums for your tips that will give you a Disallowed in a year?

And for Chicken Salad....what are your legitimate concerns? Is the company wasting money? If so, where? Did they run into year long delays getting production underway? Are they making sales? Are they doing something different than what was outlined in the IPO documents?

Happy to hear concerns on how the business is run. As I mentioned above, I'd like to see more from a CEO, but not to hear complaints just because the stock price hasn't doubled or tripled in a year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.002(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $26.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.1¢ $6.09K 119.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.42pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.