WAK 3.77% 5.1¢ wa kaolin limited

This post is of low-level commercial interest to WAK...

1. 4,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1230
    This post is of low-level commercial interest to WAK shareholders – it popped out of my notes when I unsuccessfully poked around for updated information on the reconnection of the Kulin to Narrogin rail line. I found nothing new, so the date of when WAK has access to rail facilities at Wedin remains unknown.

Of minor interest the DFS reads:

The port of Bunbury will be used for direct shipment of ore which has available capacity forthe bulk loading facilities. The logistics contractor who operates one of the bulk loading facilities at Bunbury has quoted an end to end logistics solution for the transport of ore from the mine gate, storage at the port and loading of the vessels. Cost estimates used in the DFS for transport and logistics are based on an independent assessment and consequent budget estimate provided to the Company by QUBE Bulk.

I do not recall hearing much about bulk-capacity shipments via Bunbury, so that notion may be shelved for now, and probably for a long time, if ever. There is no short-haul rail link to Bunbury from Narrogin planned, as far as I know. There was a railway line over a hundred years ago that ran through Collie, but the Narrogin-Collie link has been closed for so long that, unlike recent line closures, the closed line is not shown on the map at http://www.arcinfra.com/ARCInfrastructure/media/documents/Network Specifications/ARC_Map_Network.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.002(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $26.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.1¢ $6.09K 119.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.42pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.